Eric J. Miller CBPRC, is a certified biocommunications perceptions reframing consultant.
Throughout his successful 24-year career in sales and consulting, he studied what made a successful enterprise, and what was lacking.
Seeing the trends in online education. Eric and his team developed an online platform for entrepreneurs to develop a strategic business road map. It was in the follow-ups with his clients that Eric discovered that the incredible strategy that the entrepreneur was implementing, really wasn’t what they wanted to achieve. The client had based their goals on perceptions that didn’t reflect what their values and the true bigger vision that they had for themselves.
It was soon thereafter that Eric was introduced to biocommunicationss perception reframing technology. He was first a client before he was a certified consultant. He became a consultant in this cutting-edge technology as a result of seeing what it did for him in reframing his perceptions that was preventing his full potential.
The Fine Print
EricMillerConsults Web Site Terms and Conditions of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily access and download (where applicable) one copy of the materials (information) on EricMillerConsults.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EricMillerConsults.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EricMillerConsults.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We are not medical doctors, psychiatrics, or psychologists. If you are in need of immediate medical attention, do that. Eric Miller is certified and licensed through Zyto Technologies Inc.
The materials on EricMillerConsults.com are provided “as is”. EricMillerConsults.com,LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall EricMillerConsults.com,LLC. or its directors, officers, shareholders, employees or affiliates, be liable to end user for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages howsoever arising and whether under contract, tort or otherwise (including, without limitation, third party claims, damages related to delays, loss of data, interruption of service, or loss of business or profits or damage to reputation or goodwill), even if EricMillerConsults.com,LLC. or its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a limited remedy is deemed to have failed of its essential purpose.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EricMillerConsults.com, could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EricMillerConsults.com,LLC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EricMillerConsults.com,LLC. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EricMillerConsults.com,LLC. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
EricMillerConsults.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EricMillerConsults.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to EricMillerConsults.com,LLC. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.